Baruch, Bernard M.
- To me old age is always fifteen years older than I am.
- The is no such thing as incurables, there are only things for which man has not found a cure.
- Repeatedly in my stock market operations I have sold a stock while it was rising...and that has been one reason why I held onto my fortune.
- If you get all the facts, your judgment can be right. If you don't get all the facts, it can't be right.
- I'm not smart. I try to observe. Millions saw the apple fall but Newton was the one who asked " why ".
- Vote for the man who promises the least...he'll be the least disappointing.