- Danken Got! - Thank G-d!
- Davenen - Pray
- Deigeh nisht! - Don't worry!
- Derech erets - Respect
- Dershtikt zolstu veren! - You should choke on it!
- Dingen - Bargain, hire, engage, lease, rent
- Dos gefelt mir - This pleases me
- Dos hartz hot mir gezogt - My heart told me. I predicted it.
- Dos iz alts - That's all.
- Dos zelbeh - Likewise
- Drai mir nit kain kop! - Don't bother me! (Lit., Don't twist my head)
- Drai zich! - Keep moving!
- Draikop - Scatterbrain, pest
- Drek - Human dung, feces, manure or excrement; inferior merchandise or work; insincere talk or excessive flattery
- Druchus - The sticks, away from the city (way out in the wild)
- Du fangst shoyn on? - Are you starting up again?
- Dumkop - Dumbbell, dunce (Lit., Dumb head)
- Dybbuk - Soul condemned to wander for a time in this world because of it's sins. (To escape the perpetual torments inflicted upon it by evil spirits, the dybbul seeks refuge in the body of some pious man or woman over whom the demons have no power. The dybbuk is a Cabalistic conception).