- Chaleshen - To faint
- Chaloshes - Nausea, faintness, unconsciousness
- Chamoyer du ainer! - You blockhead! You dope, You ass!
- Chap a gang! - Beat it! (Lit., Catch a way, catch a road)
- Chap nit! - Take it easy! Not so fast! (Lit., Don't grab)
- Chas v'cholileh! - G-d forbid!
- Chazen - Cantor
- Chazenteh - Wife of chazen (cantor)
- Chazzer - A pig (one who eats like a pig, or behaves badly )
- Chazzerei - Swill; pig's feed; anything bad, junk , rotten
- Chei - Eighteen; life; word formed by the combination of Hebrew letters meaning eighteen and life
- Chei kuck (taboo) - Nothing, infinitesimal, worthless, unimportant (Lit., human dung)
- Chmalyeh! - Bang, punch; Slam! Wallop!
- Chochem attick - A wise guy
- Chochmeh - Wisdom, bright saying, witticism
- Choleryeh - Cholera; a curse, plague, annoying person
- Choshever mentsh - Man of worth and dignity; elite person; respected person
- Chosid - Rabid fan
- Chossen - Bridegroom
- Chossen-kalleh - Bride and groom; engaged couple
- Choyzik machen - Make fun of, ridicule
- Chropen - Snore
- Chupah - Canopy under which a bride and groom stand during marriage ceremony.
- Chutzpeh - Brazenness, gall, baitzim, nerve
- Chutzpenik - Impudent fellow
- Cristiyah - Enema