Van Buren, Abigail
- If you want a place in the sun, you've got to put up with a few blisters.
- Kissing power is stronger than will power: Girls need to "prove their love" like a moose needs a hat rack.
- The best index to a person's character is (a) how he treats people who can't do him any good, and (b) how he treats people who can't fight back.
- There are two kinds of people in the world. Those who walk into a room and say, "There you are" and those who say, "Here I am"
- True, a little learning is a dangerous thing, but it still beats total ignorance.
- Women who miscalculate are called mothers.