- " Half of being smart is knowing what you're dumb at "
- " If God is watching us, we might as well be interesting. "
- " Nature abhors a hero. For one thing, he violates the law of conservation of energy. For another, how can it be the survival of the fittest when the fittest keeps putting himself in situations where he is most likely to be creamed? "
- " Half of being smart is knowing what you are dumb about. "
- " The only winner in the War of 1812 was Tchaikovsky. "
- " A diploma only proves that you know how to look up answers. " "The only acceptable substitute for brains is silence." I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters. " A diploma only proves that you know how to look up answers. "