- Courage is very important. Like a muscle, it is strengthened by use.
- Discussing how old you are is the temple of boredom.
- Pan me, don't give me the part, publish everybody's book but this one and I will still make it!
- The very best impromptu speeches are the ones written well in advance.
- To be somebody you must last.
- Why? Because I believe I will. If you believe, then you hang on. If you believe, it means you've got imagination, you don't need stuff thrown out for you in a blueprint, you don't face facts-what can stop you?