- If you want to know about a man you can find out an awful lot by looking at who he married.
- Life is like a B-picture script! It is that corny. If I had my life story offered to me to film, I'd turn it down.
- It took me a long time to learn that you didn't have to be a rabbi to be a Jew.
- All this talk about equality. The only thing people really have in common is that they are all going to die.
- I hope it is not too late. If god is a patient God, maybe he'll give me enough time to learn the things I need to know to understand what it is that makes us Jews the conscience of the world.